Wellington is currently seeking individuals with a strong phone based customer service background to join its team! As a member of the Customer Service team, we are looking for individuals who are able to work in a non-scripted call center environment, with the ability to make decisions and problem solve in an effort to resolve customer issues quickly and independently while also maintaining business relationships between the Company and its policyholders, agents, and claimants. This role will require an individual that is able to maintain composure in a fast-paced environment, with the ability to multitask and complete processing work in an accurate, timely manner.
Job Responsibilities & Essential Skills:
· Primarily through inbound and outbound phone calls, provides support and information to customers and agencies regarding their policies, explains policy coverage, initiates policy endorsement changes, answers billing and rate related questions, establishes first notice of loss (FNOL) claims, and responds to related queries.
· Communicates effectively with customers, agents, and mortgagees through both verbal and written communication.
· Processes policy payments, cancellations, rejected payments and nonsufficient fund items, ACH sweep payments, refunds and write-offs, and verifies the accuracy of same.
· Assists with testing and communicates findings as the Company deploys new products and/or system changes.
· Completes special projects as required, from the point of concept to post-deployment monitoring and measuring, and performs other duties as may be assigned.
· Supports workload surges as needed.
Education & Experience:
· Minimum 1-2 years customer service background required, High-volume call center experience preferred, Insurance industry background preferred.
· High school diploma or general education degree (GED) equivalent.
· Bilingual with the ability to translate documents and verbal messages from English to Spanish (and vice versa), preferred
Disclaimer: This document is not a complete and all-inclusive description of all essential duties, responsibilities, skills, abilities, effort, and working conditions of the position. It in no way implies that these are the only functions to be performed by the incumbent and the functions may be modified by the supervisor at any time to meet Company needs. All functions are subject to reasonable modification to accommodate individuals with disabilities.
Tobacco users need not apply.
Criminal background check, credit reporting disclosure and drug testing required.